Unison’s flagship Acquisition Management module offers a holistic approach to acquisition lifecycle management and is widely recognized as the most powerful and intuitive contract writing system. It enables acquisition professionals to efficiently and effectively complete federal acquisition tasks, in a[...]Learn more
Complete, auditable, secure paperless interactions.
Unison FedConnect provides contract and financial assistance professionals a secure, full-lifecycle, auditable approach to interacting with vendors/grantees and complying with Paperless Contracting mandates.
Engage in full paperless interaction with your vendors and grantees
Implement a structured process for solicitation, Q&A and proposal, integrated with your electronic acquisition file
Receive electronic signatures on contract documents
Waste less time on duplicative data entry, analysis, and reporting
Enable quick, effective responses to protests
Unison FedConnect enables auditable communication and support throughout the acquisition and grant lifecycle.
- Complies with all applicable federal security standards
- Enables auditable, bi-directional communication
- Message center that manages Q&A process with vendors
- Supports Contracting Officers throughout the Acquisition lifecycle, including multi-stage competitions, IDIQs/BPAs and DO/TOs
- Ability to receive post-award deliverables
- Ability to receive grantee financial and performance reports
- FedRAMP paperless vendor/grantee portal
- Solicitation process augments FBO