Bulk Mods automates the time-consuming process of administrative type modifications to awards in a bulk process.Learn more
Drive successful Procurement Management Reviews.
Unison PMR provides acquisition professionals, managers, and executives a robust, proven approach, utilities, and reports for ensuring reviews are thorough and effective–without requiring weeks of tedious preparation.
Increase compliance with Federal and agency procurement laws and regulations
Inform agency acquisition leadership on where training is needed
Better understand operations of procurement centers and offices
Improve operational and transactional effectiveness of acquisition functions
Unison PMR offers a robust set of tools to support the activity, from organizing the review through execution and remediation.
- Establish line of inquiry and associate contracts or other acquisition artifacts based on agency defined criteria (e.g. dollar amount, acquired good or service, bureau, region, etc.).
- Workspace(s) created for PMR based on line of inquiry including agency determined templates.
- Templates, folder structure, milestones, checklists, security, and notifications.
- Associate necessary contracts and contract folders for review (by region, by type of procurement, by $ amount, by multiple criteria, etc.).
- Collaboration by various teams (site visit team, file review team, etc.).
- Agency determines appropriate number of PMR workspace templates to support agency organizational requirements.
- Aggregate findings and create PMR reports for the team to provide as a final output.
- Process for approving PMR at its conclusion.