Acquisition Marketplace optimizes the way that buyers source the right products and services, at the right time, at the best price. Marketplace is a online venue supported by sourcing experts always available to help with all stages of the acquisition[...]Learn more
Right product, right price, right time.
Unison Sourcing enables federal acquisition professionals to collaborate productively with their program office partners to identify vital requirements, effectively assess the market, and wisely negotiate terms.
Buyers gain unique and powerful insight into customer needs, vendors’ offerings and performance history, and market pricing
Buyers save time with a simplified RFQ process that helps ease regulatory compliance and delivers full documentation on every action
Buyers meet or exceed federal socio-economic utilization goals
Sellers access thousands of opportunities to compete and win on a level playing field
Unison Sourcing provides buyers and sellers a comprehensive set of features to facilitate all stages of the sourcing lifecycle.
- Unison’s Marketplace enables Buyers to compete all GWACs, set-asides, products, and service solicitations
- Virtual Acquisition Office (VAO) is the preeminent, comprehensive source of training, news and analysis, best practices and tools for acquisition professionals
- Dedicated account team for every Buyer
- Integration with SAM and FBO
- Streamlined workflow to guide Buyer through the FAR compliant procurement process
- Documentation detailing all information for easy e-filing
- No upfront expenses or investments
- No-risk guarantee
- Data feeds and AI algorithms that identify and assess suppliers along multiple dimensions
Extend your capabilities.
Learn about modules in the Unison Acquisition Sourcing package.