Integration complements CLM’s SOA-compliant web services methods, providing mapping, queuing, and logging capabilities that accelerate and enhance integration options, especially for customers who want to avoid middleware licensing costs.Learn more
Simplifying the management of contractor data deliverables.
Unison CDRL Prime provides contractors with an intuitive, highly automated, end-to-end approach to effectively manage data deliverables as a prime or subcontractor to include supplier data deliverables.
Greater visibility into data deliverable schedules to support improved delivery performance
Higher efficiency in the management of supplier related data and deliverables
Increased visibility into data submission approvals and resubmission requirements
Real time reports and metrics provides visibility into status and performance
Elimination of duplicative efforts and rework
Unison CDRL Prime addresses supplier management, internal delta tracking, deliverable schedule management, document development/review, and approvals.
- Central location to manage all supplier and contract deliverable data
- Traceability into milestone related schedules and impacts
- Quickly report on past due and forecasted deliverables
- Quickly report on performance, quality, and approval of deliverables
- Manage supplier due dates, purchase orders, and deliveries via a secure supplier portal
- Direct, secure connection between the contractor and government system to interchange data, reducing volume of data entry