Unison Pre-Award captures and validates key information throughout the proposal process, provides an effective and readily auditable OCI vetting and mitigation process, and easily integrates with Salesforce and other CRM systems.Learn more
Comprehensive subcontract management.
Unison Subcontracts provides industry leading subcontract flow downs to minimize data entry, maximize data integrity and compliance, deliver must-have CPSR workflows, folder structures, and checklists, and integrate with all modern financial systems.
Easily locate and audit subcontract file documentations
Avoid public law violations
Gain visibility and enforce delegation of procurement authority
Easily flowdown applicable clauses based on dollar value, award, and procurement type
Prevent documentation gaps based on subcontracting thresholds and contract types
Capture data to better forecast revenue
Proactively track adhering to subcontracting plan goals
Unison Subcontracts enables you to capture all subcontract information from proposal to award, modification, and closeout.
- Ability to create standard company subcontract agreements (CTAs, IWAs, MSAs, etc.) using data fields, line items, clause library, and deliverables list
- FAR/DFARS definition of flow-down requirements on prime contract to automatically flow-down required clauses and the ability for your organization to make global changes
- Clause templates to ensure proper inclusion of company standard regulations based on dollar volume of purchase
- Approval rules to include escalation based on sole/single source, dollar volume, UCAs, high risk clauses, etc.
- Automated task checklists, configurable based on award type and dollar volume, to capture compliance requirements, such as annual certifications, SAM/EPLS verification, and SMB Certification, enable internal/external auditing, and assist with CPSR requirements
- FedRAMP Moderate Authorized solution