Program Insight Platform enables program, technical and acquisition leaders to effectively collaborate resulting in aligned expectations and complete, accurate documents and reports.Learn more
Simplifying the management of contract data submissions.
Unison CDRL provides data management professionals an intuitive, highly automated, end-to-end approach to effectively managing contract data submissions. The CDRL module is widely recognized as an integral part of program best practices and used by leading program offices around the world.
Greater validity and accuracy of CDRL requirements
Transparency that improves vendor delivery performance and schedule
Higher efficiency and elimination of process bottlenecks
Increased visibility of programmatic data requiring review and government disposition
Elimination of duplicative efforts and rework
Unison CDRL addresses full CDRL management, including DID, form generation, routing, vendor submissions, and approvals.
- Supports the full lifecycle of the contract data management process
- Based on DoD 5010.12-M Acquisition Management Standards
- Easily report on full status-accounting data, including contractor due dates, government approval due dates, and disposition dates
- Automatically capture and consolidate all reviewer comments for each individual CDRL review cycle
- Direct, secure connection between the vendor and government system to interchange data, reducing volume of data entry