CDRL provides data management professionals an intuitive, highly automated, end-to-end approach to effectively managing contract data submissions.Learn more
Navigating the complexities of Foreign Military Sales management.
Unison FMS provides PEO and PMO leaders with an efficient, compliant approach to managing Foreign Military Sales.
Quickly and efficiently become and remain compliant with all FMS-related document collection, release, maintenance, and reporting policies
Standardize FMS and related processes
Gain appropriate visibility into the foreign disclosure review processes
Securely collect and share appropriate data with all stakeholders, including foreign customers
Eliminate waste, errors, and security threats associated with duplicative repositories in multiple locations
Unison FMS provides a case management process for multiple stakeholders, including foreign customers who cannot access dot-mil content.
- Supports the full lifecycle of the contract data management process
- Based on DoD 5010.12-M Acquisition Management Standards
- Provides a direct, secure connection between the vendor and government system to safely share appropriate data
- Maintains a central location for FMS case data for each project, PMO, or PEO
- Enables privileged users to easily setup workflow, approval routing, and security