DM provides all program staff ready access to the documents they are permitted to see, along with messaging and collaboration features that make editing safe and easy.Learn more
Program Insight Platformpm
Drive accurate federal acquisition planning and package development.
Program Insight Platform enables program, technical and acquisition leaders to effectively collaborate resulting in aligned expectations and complete, accurate documents and reports.
Enable mission program offices to accurately complete procurement requirements and planning documentation
Establish collaboration between program and acquisition offices
Programs receive goods and services faster
Reduce Procurement Action Lead Time (PALT)
Align Teams, Boost Productivity and Morale. The Program Insight Platform provides tools to efficiently guide program offices through each step of the process and keeps stakeholders informed on the progress of the activity.
- Guide staff to create FAR and agency-based acquisition plans/forms based on what needs to be acquired ($ size, R&D, GWAC, etc.)
- Workspace(s) for collaboration based on planned acquisition with necessary templates, documents and guides
- Agency determines appropriate number of workspace templates to support agency award types and unique organizational requirements
- Ability to include and define a consolidated package document that incorporates the key pieces required for the plan (e.g. plan form, business case, SOW/PWS, IGCE, etc.)
- Integrated Project Teams (IPT) manage access rights and provide for collaboration between the program and acquisition office
- Milestone creation and ability to track through procurement
- Roll-up individual acquisition budgets for program planning
- Track budgets to obligated and invoiced costs
- Complete process for approving plan and package
- Page-level guidance can be incorporated where needed
- Ability to assign tasks and milestones to responsible parties
- Notifications/alerts for upcoming tasks, milestones, status changes, missed due dates, completed actions, and more
- Report on PALT and metrics
- Ability to set up auto-assignment rules to pass the approved plan to the appropriate contracting team member