Scheduled complimentary webinars are available throughout the year. Register here for an upcoming webinar or view past webinars.
From leveraging market research to determining your requirement procurement strategy, outlining what success looks like is an essential part of the acquisition process.
Download the Summary »
To request a custom webinar for your organization, contact your Account Manager, or email BuyerWebinars@UnisonGlobal.com
Products & Services
Products and services supported.
The Marketplace delivers results for a large range of firm-fixed price commodity goods and services contracts from sunscreen to snowmobiles and elevator inspections to landscaping. Here are a few examples of the categories customers use on the Marketplace:
- Facilities and Operations: Buys range from office furniture and security cameras to promotional items and toilet paper.
- Heavy Equipment: Some items purchased include skid-steers, cranes and forklifts.
- Industrial: Sheet metal, hand tools and screws are a few of the common products.
- Information Technology: IT is the highest volume category. Items range from computers and servers to software licenses and routers.
- Medical and Laboratory: Buys range from gauze and dental instruments to beds and training equipment.
- Professional Services: Organizational services sourced range from drug testing and training programs to air duct cleaning.
- Safety and Tactical: Mission critical supplies are common such as radios, GPS units, and flashlights.
- Support Services: Specialized services range from janitorial and landscaping to pest control and web-design.
Download the FPDS Product and Service Codes Manual