Scheduled complimentary webinars are available throughout the year. Register here for an upcoming webinar or view past webinars.
Request a Personalized Webinar
To request a custom webinar for your organization, contact your Account Manager, or email BuyerWebinars@UnisonGlobal.com
Past: The Four Landmines of Vendor Management
Vendors are vital to national security and the success of every federal program. Join us to learn how to avoid the landmines and reap the benefits of optimal vendor management.
Past: Play Your P-Cards Right
Government Purchase Cards have been around awhile and most COs understand how they can streamline the procure-to-pay process. That said, there are key benefits and challenges that many have overlooked. Are you getting the best out of P-Cards?
Past: Contract Approaches: Planning Today Saves Time Tomorrow
How do you determine which contract approach will minimize risk and optimize performance? What tools are available to help with the advertising and outreach of various solicitations?
Past: Defining Your Requirements and Setting up for Success
From leveraging market research to determining your requirement procurement strategy, outlining what success looks like is an essential part of the acquisition process.
Past: The Option for Options
Adding option periods into your contracts gives you flexibility and an easy way to keep receiving the same services for years to come.
Past: The ABCs of BPAs and IDIQs
If Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) and Indefinite-Delivery Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQs) have you perplexed, you’re not alone!
Products & Services
Products and services supported.
The Marketplace delivers results for a large range of firm-fixed price commodity goods and services contracts from sunscreen to snowmobiles and elevator inspections to landscaping. Here are a few examples of the categories customers use on the Marketplace:
- Facilities and Operations: Buys range from office furniture and security cameras to promotional items and toilet paper.
- Heavy Equipment: Some items purchased include skid-steers, cranes and forklifts.
- Industrial: Sheet metal, hand tools and screws are a few of the common products.
- Information Technology: IT is the highest volume category. Items range from computers and servers to software licenses and routers.
- Medical and Laboratory: Buys range from gauze and dental instruments to beds and training equipment.
- Professional Services: Organizational services sourced range from drug testing and training programs to air duct cleaning.
- Safety and Tactical: Mission critical supplies are common such as radios, GPS units, and flashlights.
- Support Services: Specialized services range from janitorial and landscaping to pest control and web-design.
Download the FPDS Product and Service Codes Manual