With less than a month until the end of the fiscal year, we understand that every minute of your time is more precious than the last. To help you put your best foot forward over the next few weeks, we have put together our top tips that have made Buyers successful on Unison Marketplace.
- Strategize. Your Unison Account Manager can work with you to determine which of your year-end requirements can be posted to the marketplace and how you can structure your buys successfully. Follow the 3Cs: Ensure you have Clear Specifications for what is being purchased, a Competitive Supply Base that can be engaged to provide pricing and a large enough quantity to make it a Compelling Spend.
- Take advantage of the Buyer Market Research Tool. Our Marketplace Research Tool, will help you better understand if your requirement is a good fit for the marketplace while also helping you build your buys faster.
- Utilize Our Drafting Services. Your Account Management team is standing by, ready to help you draft your requirements on the marketplace so you can quickly get through your workload. Whether utilizing the Draft Buy Builder or reaching out directly to your dedicated point of contact, we are happy to alleviate the manual component of your postings.
- Reach Out to Unison. It’s not too late to get comfortable with adding Unison Marketplace to your procurement workbench. Your Account Management Team is dedicated to helping you through one-on-one support and they are available WHEN YOU NEED THEM for on-site support, in-person trainings, and webinars. If you have any questions on Marketplace functionality or need any assistance, we will be happy to lend a hand. If you’re not sure who your Account Manager is, you can find their name and contact information in the top right corner of the marketplace when you log in. Alternatively, you can access your Account Manager through our chat feature which you can find in the bottom right corner of the marketplace when you log in.
- Lastly, Take advantage of our Extended Hours. Check out our recent blog on updated marketplace hours which are in effect through the end of the fiscal year.