If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first contact Unison Support by email at email@example.com.
At Unison, your privacy as an individual or entity is highly regarded and important to us. This policy frames our commitment to the protection of your personally identifiable Information. The policy applies to how we handle information collected from our websites, mobile devices, smart phones or tablets where the websites are viewed or used to interact with Unison.
Collection of Information
We may collect the following types of information from or about visitors to our website:
- Networking traffic data, which is anonymous information relating to pages visited, time spent at pages, etc., that does not personally identify a website visitor. It usually includes the IP address of the visitor’s network and identity of the website browser used, and may include the type of operating system the visitor uses or other non-personal information.
- Voluntary self-identification information, including, a job applicant or product registration data containing name, address, email address, telephone number, gender, employment history and race/ethnicity. We may also request additional information for optional online surveys and identification verification.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities on the site, that information may be stored also.
- You are not required to volunteer any requested information, but we may decide not to take action if certain information is lacking in your request or question.
Use of Information
We use Information to provide Services, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, review Web Site usage, generate aggregate usage reports, and improve Web Site content, layout and Services. We may use the Information we collect to occasionally notify you about new offerings from Unison and special offers we think you might find useful. We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web Site and, as necessary, your email address, mailing address, telephone or facsimile number, to contact you.
Who Will Receive the Information?
We may occasionally have a strategic business relationship with another company and choose to integrate a portion or version of our Web Site, Services, content or branding with those offered by that company. In such case, we may agree to share your Information with that company; however, we will do so only subject to strict confidentiality and use obligations and restrictions. Moreover, we will not disclose Information that is unnecessary to the relationship. We may also distribute to other parties for marketing and promotional purposes aggregate Unison business Information from which you cannot be personally identified.
In the absence of a strategic relationship, and except while providing Services, we do not share your Information with any party without your express permission. We may disclose user Information in special cases when we have reason to believe it is necessary to identify, contact, or bring action against a party that may be causing injury to or interfering with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Unison’s rights or property, other Unison users, or any other party that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose user Information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
Security of your Information
Transmission of Information over the Internet is not guaranteed to be 100% secure, but some sites take greater precautions than others to protect the privacy and security of Information. While the Internet is not a locked-down environment, Unison places a high premium on security and privacy. We use Secure Socket Layers to encrypt sensitive user and payment data you send to us. Access to our business Web Site is password protected. If you are uncomfortable in providing your sensitive Information online, we will be happy to take such Information over the telephone.
Your Choices About Sharing Practices
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions you may ask us.
By using our Web site, you consent to the collection and use of the above-described Information by Unison.
This Web Site may contain links to other web sites. Unison is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. You have the option to change or modify certain previously provided Information by revising your user profile online or by contacting Unison via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights under the EU GDPR
If you have rights under the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as a data subject you have the right to:
- (a) access your data;
- (b) have your data deleted or corrected where it is inaccurate;
- (c) object to your data being processed and to restrict processing;
- (d) withdraw consent to having your data processed;
- (e) have your data provided in a standard format so that it can be transferred elsewhere; and
- (f) not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing
Changes To This Policy