Unison Insight uses the latest data-mining, AI, and RPA technologies to give acquisition teams powerful reporting and analytical capabilities.Learn more
Federal acquisition management system for DoD, civilian, and intelligence agencies.
Unison’s flagship PRISM module offers a holistic approach to acquisition lifecycle management and is widely recognized as the most powerful and intuitive contract writing system. It enables acquisition professionals to efficiently and effectively complete federal acquisition tasks, in a compliant way, from planning through closeout.
Fully comply with FAR/DFARS, agency supplements, and agency policies
Avoid duplicate data entry for sophisticated sourcing, contract writing, and contract administration with guidance based on the type of acquisition
Reduce operating costs and better manage updates with a Cloud Smart strategy
Promote structured collaboration with program offices and vendors, eliminating process bottlenecks and compressing PALT
Gain real-time visibility and transparency across the enterprise, including comprehensive audit trails
Software as a Service
PRISM is available on a Software as a Service subscription providing best-in-class performance, federal compliance, a secure infrastructure and a full-service functional and technical helpdesk. PRISM is the only FedRAMP Moderate compliant Acquisitions solution.
We understand, support, and operate PRISM SaaS for Federal Acquisition programs in alignment with their unique operational needs. Unison’s SaaS includes our Web Services-based integration layer which works with our client’s existing enterprise systems investments to realize greater value across their applications ecosystems.
- All PRISM features are provided as a complete service for the Federal Acquisition Community. Our unique depth of Acquisitions knowledge and migration utilities toolkit enables us to significantly reduce the SaaS solution time to delivery to an agency’s acquisitions end user community.
- FedRAMP compliant since 2016. We offer a streamlined ATO process leveraging existing security protocols and documentation compliant with GSA FedRAMP. In addition, we offer built-in PRISM compatible support for emerging security compliance requirements lowering the agency’s overall operational risk.
- Upgrades, System Administration support and Helpdesk are included. We leverage our Acquisitions native setup expertise to right size the solution thereby reducing risk, operational disruption, and eliminating unnecessary costs.
PRISM provides managers, policy makers, 1102s, and program professionals with a secure, efficient, proven approach to complying with FAR/DFARS and agency specific regulations.
- FAR/DFARS compliant
- Ability to share data across documents—eliminates duplicate data entry
- Advanced procurement plans
- Acquisition process milestones and PALT tracking
- Pre-contract purchase requests and all solicitation types
- Bid evaluation tailored to federal contracts
- Contract writing to comply with complexities of federal contracting, clauses, and terms
- Guidance based on what you are acquiring
- Compliant with all applicable federal security standards
- SOA-compliant architecture designed for today’s modern integrated environments
- Readily interfaces with financial systems, FPDS, FBO, SAM, EDA, and other systems
- Library of web services enabling integration with any modern peripheral system
- Extensive support for shared services providers that need different configurations for their different customers
- Hierarchical support for multi-organization structure
- Rule-based user access
- Workflow and approvals rules
- Workload management
- E-signature support
- Multi-currency support
- Single sign-on PIV/CAC card enabled
- Structured maintenance program covering customer care, enhancements, technical support, and regulatory changes
- Proven full and fast Initial Operating Capability (IOC)
- Extensive set of standard reports and ad-hoc reporting capability
- Section 508 compliant