Unison Program Management enables your team to easily manage CDRLs and configurations, track and mitigate risks, monitor budget and assess scheduling impacts.Learn more
Improve program planning, decisions, and outcomes.
Produce activity-based estimates of cost, schedule and uncertainty using TruePlanning integrated framework with validated, predictive models for a standard, repeatable model–based cost engineering process based on the organization and technical solution being produced.
Rapidly model technology solutions regardless of size or complexity.
Establish trust between the project key players with detailed reporting and data transparency.
Easily generate credible cost estimates over predicted or prescribed schedules including uncertainty analysis.
Estimate development, production and O&S dynamically tied to the technical solution.
Support process improvements for (and not limited to) Bid No-Bid, ROM, PRICE to Win, budgeting and planning, AoAs, and more.
Consolidate the process from data exploration to Basis-of-Estimate documentation.
Streamline the estimation process with a suite of applications that represent historical cost benchmarks as calibrated predictive models.
- Manage and analyze data to create, organize, and incorporate fact-based findings using your program’s historical data.
- Automatically generate critical decision support metrics such as T1 cost, unit production cost and cost/flight hour.
- Overcome the challenge of identifying and comparing common data elements by automatically aligning estimate results with formats including CES, WBS, OBS, or other map.
- Enable the sharing of standardized information throughout the lifecycle across an organization – engineering, business development, finance, and project management.
- Access research-driven and field-tested cost objects that include validated models, supervised inputs, and metric calculations.
- Choose from 300+ project templates to provide standardized model-based cost engineering structure as a fact-based starting point.
- Configure and export your estimate into a Basis-of-Estimate report —documenting all activities and resources, percentage labor assigned, labor hours and cost.
- Quickly search your past estimates, raw data sets, calibration libraries, component libraries, assembly libraries or other data source.
- Keep documentation with the estimate to detail anything required to reproduce the estimate including SME input sheets and technical specifications.
- Instantly recalculate the uncertainty analysis with any change to uncertainty inputs (value, optimistic, pessimistic). An uncertainty report and S-Curve chart are dynamically generated.
- Interconnect relationships between the parent/child object communicate with parents and the framework.