The Unison CLM Team is excited to announce its growing list of data migration services and options for organizations with existing systems or with unstructured data. The varied data migration capabilities provide customers with comprehensive options to minimize redundant work and duplicate entry—allowing for quick maximization of Unison CLM’s contracts streamlining benefits.
Unison utilizes various data migration methods depending on customer needs. Paul Edelmann, General Manager at Unison stated, “Unison is running pilots with partners, leading academics, and customers applying the best technologies to customers’ biggest data-migration and data-entry challenges.”
- OCR/AI: Unison CLM connects with multiple vendors who scan paper and image files to extract and map structured data
- Bulk Migration: APIs enable ingestion of data in spreadsheets designed to minimize time spent encoding key contract data
- Line Item Import: Core feature that enables users to click a button to upload line items in spreadsheets, flagging any spurious data in the process
- Clause Import: Core feature that enables users to click a button to upload clauses in spreadsheets, flagging any spurious data in the process
- EDA Integration: Unison CLM’s web services combines with EDI VAN mapping services to pull orders and mods from EDA, convert them to XML, and ingest them into Unison CLM
- AP, CRM, data warehouse, and peripheral systems: ships with a comprehensive set of standards-compliant Web Services Methods that enable customers to move any and all data elements into Unison CLM and pull any data elements from the system
These helpful additions allow the Unison CLM Team to continue their proven success of rapid and accurate data migration, integration, and go-live.