Generic contract software, ERP bolt-ons, and home grown contracting technologies have proven:
- time consuming, and
- lacking core requirements of government contracting.
Beware of “red flags” raised by alternative approaches to a contract management system designed specifically for government contractors:
By using a contract management system designed for government contractors, such as Unison CLM, you can:
- Automate urgent, tedious, high-volume aspects of FAR/DFARS compliance
- Quickly and completely respond to data calls without digging through old paper files
- Easily manage subcontract flow-downs and ensure accuracy and compliance
- Integrate with your ERP system to save time, reduce data entry errors
- Avoid penalties, revenue withholds, and settlements
Unison CLM is secure, quick to setup, easy-to-use, and fully compliant.