Acquisition Accelerator enables program and technical leaders to collaborate easily with acquisition professionals to shorten lead time by accurately completing acquisition plans and packages.Learn more
Financial Assistance Acceleratorpm
Collaborate on plans for federal financial assistance programs.
Unison Financial Assistance Accelerator enables program leaders to collaborate easily with financial assistance professionals to create plans for the grant process.
Mission program offices accurately complete financial assistance plans based on agency policies
Provides collaboration on planning from all agency stakeholders
Helps entire grant process be more effective and efficient
Highlight for your team members the benefits that Unison brings. Download a printer-friendly summary of the Financial Assistance Accelerator module.Get it now
Unison Financial Assistance Accelerator provides tools to efficiently guide the program office through each step of the process and keeps stakeholders informed on the progress of the activity.
- Create grant program plans based on agency planning policy
- Planning workspace(s) based on planned grant program (type of grant, total financial assistance dollars, number of grantees, etc.)
- Agency determines appropriate number of workspace templates to support different agency grant programs and unique organizational requirements
- Ability to include and define a consolidated package document that incorporates the key pieces required for the plan (e.g. plan form, business case, etc.)
- Integrated Project Teams (IPT) manage access rights and provide for collaboration between program and grant office
- Milestone creation and ability to track through grant
- Roll-up individual grant budgets for overall program or bureau planning
- Track budgets to obligated costs and payments
- Complete process for approving plan and package
- Page level guidance can be incorporated where needed
- Ability to assign tasks and milestones to responsible parties
- Notifications/alerts for upcoming tasks, milestones, status changes, missed due dates, completed actions and more
- Report on milestones and metrics